KDNavalForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDNavalForces

Welcome To Our KDNavalForces Clan Community Members Site

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for DeCLeviathan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeCLeviathan

Application for DeCLeviathan Empty
PostSubject: Application for DeCLeviathan   Application for DeCLeviathan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Hey all, I'm not sure if this was something I still had to do since I technically "joined" last night, but I figured I'd do it anyway, even if it's just to give you guys (and ladies possibly, you never know lol) as chance to get to know me. Smile

1) My ID name in the game is DeCLeviathan. The DeC doesn't stand for anything really, but it used to be the name of my clan on Mechwarrior 4, which may give you an idea how old this account is lol.

2) I live in Bismarck, North Dakota, US

3) I play anywhere from 3-5 hours a day, normally starting at around 6 PM central time. This is actually my second time playing this game. The first time was before premium subscriptions, before the NF Store, so leveling was insanely difficult, which finally frustrated the heck out of me and I quit.

4) I've been playing the game this time for about a month. I have two crews, and have a battleship Tennessee (1941) with my main US crew, and an Emerald and a Dido on my secondary RN crew

5) This is my first clan, and I'm pretty excited. Smile

Back to top Go down
envygreed
Squadron Leader
envygreed

PostSubject: Re: Application for DeCLeviathan   Application for DeCLeviathan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
zam_kj
Fleet Admiral
zam_kj

PostSubject: Re: Application for DeCLeviathan   Application for DeCLeviathan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Nice and the best detail application info that i see so far in this register room...

Anyway Dec.. I want to greet you welcome to the house (KD) and glad to have you here in the fleet... Have fun Dec and just enjoy the game.... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://kdnavalforces.forumotion.com
khairy1986

khairy1986

PostSubject: heheh   Application for DeCLeviathan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Wellcome to Hell! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://navyfield-khairy1986.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for DeCLeviathan   Application for DeCLeviathan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for DeCLeviathan
Page 1 of 1